3 Modern Artificial Intelligence Challenges Solved
- Overcoming Data Deficiencies
- Development of General Purpose Artificial Intelligence (AGI)
- Securing Reliability for Predicting Artificial Intelligence
AI Graduate School on the World's Stage
- Cooperation in all fields of artificial intelligence
- Research & education cooperation with leading foreign institutions
- World's Best AI Study
- Global AI HR Development
A research on the High Applicability Based on Source Technology
AI + Semiconductor / AI + Manufacturing / AI + Health / AI + Mobility
AI System: Ranked 3rd in S.Korea for paper achievements of the best academic society in the past 10 years*
* Paper performance is based on CS Ranking for the last 10 years
Graduate School of Artificial Intelligence
The aim of the Graduate school of Artificial Intelligence(AI) at UNIST is to help Students gain in-depth knowledge as well as hands-on experience of AI via its unique learning opportunities aligned with key AI challenges. To achieve this goal, this school offers a student-led customized AI education program with three concentrations: AI theories, AI systems, and AI applications.
The AI theories part focuses on addressing the core challenges of AI such as data efficient AI, reliable AI, and artificial general intelligence; the AI systems part help develop skills essential for making efficient hardware and software systems for next-generation AI applications; and the AI applications part explores applications of AI with possibilities for making real-world Impact in areas such as manufacturing, mobility, and healthcare.